Award-Winning Boarding for Dogs and Cats
At Creature Comforts, we love your pets like our own. Whether you have a canine companion or feline friend, we can’t wait to welcome them to their home-away-from-home. Between our deluxe overnight accommodations, beautiful facility and dedicated caregivers, pets of all breeds and ages can relax and have fun while you’re away.
Your pet’s health and happiness are what we’re all about. With over 25 years of pet care experience, we’ve designed our resort to meet (and exceed) the expectations of our furry guests and their families.
CALL US TO BOOK YOUR PET’S FREE DAYCARE EVALUATION ($24.99 VALUE)!
We just know your pet will love it here!
Discount subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offers. Applies to first-time customers only. Offer is valid after completion of Pet Observation Day.
Quality Dog Boarding
Creature Comforts’ award-winning overnight accommodations provide all the care and amenities your pup needs for a great vacation of their own. Each dog enjoys a comfy room with soft bedding, the sounds of soothing music, climate-controlled surroundings, and lots of loving attention.
Luxury Cat Boarding
Our cat clean & comfy cat lodging is specially designed for the needs of our feline friends. Located away from our dog lodging area, the Creature Comforts cattery is peaceful, quiet, and separately ventilated. We even have kitty activities to enrich your cat’s stay even more!
What Makes Creature Comforts Special?
- Family-owned business providing loving pet care since 1996
- Proud winners of the Best of East Texas and Locals Love Us Awards every year since we opened our full-service facility in 2014
- We’re highly recommended by local veterinarians
- Sophisticated climate control and security systems as well as UV air purification
- Highly trained staff members, most with furry loved ones of our own
- Indoor and outdoor play areas with fun play equipment and swimming/splash pools
- Fun activity packages for dogs and cats
- Conveniently located at the corner of HG Mosley and Cotton Street